Congregational Care Team
The Health and Welfare Mission is to improve the physical, psychological and social health of our church and community members through prayer, supportive assistance, motivation and education.
Our many activities include:
- Coordinate the Body and Soul Exercise Class that includes devotions, prayers and joys
- Monthly Blood Pressure screenings
- Preparing and delivering meals to members in need following surgery, sickness or one of life's many trials. We also provide transportation for doctor's appointments, tests and surgeries when all other means have been exhausted.
- Raising health consciousness by supporting Breast Cancer Awareness, Golden Cross and Relay for Life
- Educating congregants in CPR and Heimlich
- Maintain and train congregants on the use of the AED