Getting to know Gabby!
Gabby Marconnet was born and raised in the Muncy Area . She went to private school, then came in to the Muncy School district for her high school career. During her High School years at Muncy, she went to Lycoming Career and Technology Center and took an Early Childhood Education Class. A Muncy Graduate of 2007, she then entered Pennsylvania College of Technology, graduating with an Early Childhood Education Degree. She has worked with children for many years babysitting and at a local daycare. In 2012 Gabby began working for the First United Methodist Church. She recently took another position in the church as the Nursery Coordinator. Currently Gabby is living in the Muncy area with her husband and child. She loves working with the children in the church and always finds something exciting for the kids to do.
Sunday School 9:30
- Preschool and Kindergarten meets in room 102. Miss Gabby
- First through Third Grade meets in room 104. Miss Mary, Miss Marta, Miss Gabby
- Fourth and Fifth Grade meets in Room 101. Miss Beth, Miss. Amy teachers.
- Sixth Grade meets in the Celebration Center forr Power Hour.
- Miss Gabby as designated roamer.
- All Sunday School teachers and helpers have Safe Sanctuaries Training and Pennsylvania Child Abuse clearances.
Children's Church: 10:45 service only ages 5-10 Will start up again October 22nd..
- Meets in room 104 Teacher: Miss Gabby Helpers: Volunteers
- All curriculum is selected and reviewed by the children's coordinator and Sunday School teachers. It is chosen based on age.
Our Nursery is available during our church services and Sunday School hours! Ages range from infant to age 4 years old. The nursery is fully staffed. Staff is complaint with Safe Sanctuary guidelines.